Concord Real Estate Services is a well-established and well-recognized full service real estate company located in Beverly Hills, CA. Our services include brokerage, property management, maintenance, and construction. Concord is innovative, forward thinking, and committed to providing their clients with superior service and representation. We are looking for a full-time property manager to join our team!
The multi-site Property Manager will oversee properties Los Angeles area, and required, to conduct weekly property visit. Serve as the direct contact between the tenants and the Concord office staff, 3rd party vendors, owners and resident managers.
You will be working out of our brand new creative office space in Beverly Hills and will drive one of our branded Fiats around to all of the properties.
- Visit all properties a minimum of once a week checking in on overall cleanliness, handling tenant complaints, and looking for any time pressing maintenance items.
- Contact tenants regarding delinquency, eviction, and late fees and post notices as needed
- Collect rents, negotiate leases and collect security deposits
- Establish rental rates by becoming an expert in the local rental market
- Post ads for all vacant units
- Inspect vacant units and oversee repairs and renovations
- Contract with landscaping, janitorial, security patrol services and respond to emergencies as needed
- Enforce occupancy policy and procedures
- Participate in regular educational opportunities to stay up to date on all tenant & property maintenance laws
- CA Real Estate License Required**
- Experience in Property Management
- Bilingual (spanish/english) *not required
- Professional and can communicate well with both tenants and office staff/director
- Strong listening skills
- Ownership and pride over your territory and job requirements
- Self-directed and proactive
- Clean driving record and are a good driver
- Hourly pay is competitive and will be based on your experience.
- Competitive benefits plan including, medical, dental, vision & 401K
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.