Macerich is seeking qualified candidates for the Senior Manager, Property Management of Tysons Corner Center. The qualified candidate will be responsible for leading the strategy, innovation and successful leadership for the Tysons Corner Center. Core Functions
- Serve as a key point person in the execution of corporate strategy for an established, well managed, retail function.
- Monitor performance and quickly take action to correct any shortfalls while implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Responsibile for the central retail property in addition to the mixed use assets including hotel, residential, and office.
- Manage the operations of a shopping center including conforming to budget standards and the day-to-day operations, internal and external maintenance, security and housekeeping functions.
- Represent the property within a high level of political affairs.
- Responsible for managing a forward thinking, digital/social/multi-platform initiatives and strong marketing function.
- Collaboration with joint venture partners will be a priority.
- Big picture, strategic thinker with an emphasis on collaboration to continually drive business.
- Generate reports and provide performance metrics to effectively manage the business and keep the executive team informed.
- Collaborative integrator and clear communicator with various
- Manage all services including 3rd party vendors, retail, office personnel, and interns.
- College degree as well as advanced real estate designation such as CSM, CPM, or RPA preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of property management experience required.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate including high proficiency in finance, leasing, marketing, tenant relations, and construction.
- Experience with a nationally recognized retail developer/property manager is preferred.
- Experience leading and creating strategy at a well-run, prominent mixed use property (retail, entertainment, hospitality) with high visibility.
- Forward thinker on the cutting edge of driving and instituting new media/digital innovation; experience assisting with executing game-changing digital/social media strategies.
- Joint-venture experience; experience managing a 3rd party, complex/mixed-use property.
- Experience identifying creative opportunities for partnerships and collaborations to drive revenue to the shopping center.
- Experience managing, motivating, coaching and retaining a large team of high-performing personnel.
- Led operations of significant scale with budget responsibility.
- Experience collaborating and leading within a complex operation successfully; he/she will collaborate closely with development and leasing personnel.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Cultivate relationships across departments and business functions in order to foster effective teamwork throughout the organization.
- An orientation toward continued professional development.
- Business Development
- Property Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.