REPORTS TO: Don Hankey Chairman and Scott Dobbins President
Hankey Investment Company, a private-equity real estate company, is seeking an experienced, self-motivated and energetic Residential Asset Manager to supervise management of lowrise and highrise mixed use assets in the Los Angeles area.
General Duties and Responsibilities
The Asset Manager will have multiple Property Managers reporting to them and will be responsible for successful operation, leasing and reporting for the firms residential portfolio.
- Leadership and P&L responsibility for portfolio
- In charge of successful retail and residential leasing
- Oversee monthly reporting and budgeting
- Perform financial analysis for current and future projects
- Oversee tenant improvements and capital projects
This role will require both management and hands on duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, MBA a plus.
- Five to ten years of related experience
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Yardi
- Experience with mixed use projects
- Strong analytical, written and verbal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Strong understanding of real estate finance including budget preparation, variance analysis, monthly reporting, operating expense reconciliations, complying with loan requirements and insurance requirements, and analysis of financial statements
- Able to work independently and without administrative support
- Portfolio Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job