This position will provide assistance to our analysts by doing research, writing, and analyzing market information.
- Assisting with rent rolls, demographics, tenant profiles, etc.
- Preparing and writing market research.
- Obtaining and analyzing market information and statistics.
- Researching demographics and traffic counts.
- Assist in the due diligence process.
- Value listings and proposed listings in Argus and Excel.
- Review and summarize leases (lease abstracting).
- Assist in the design and preparation of teasers and books.
- Create appropriate charts and other graphic materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients professionally in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Real Estate majors preferred.
- Must have completed at least 2 years of college.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Word and Excel (Office 2010 version).
- Familiarity with Argus, PowerPoint, Adobe, InDesign, and Photoshop a plus.
- Office – work with computers, copiers, and scanners.
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion/creed, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, genetic information or predisposing characteristic, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, current or prior membership or service in the U.S. Armed Forces or state military unit, participation in a general public emergency evacuation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Less than 1 year