BridgeInvest – Vice President of Marketing & Investor Relations
BridgeInvest is seeking a full-time, motivated and experienced individual with established relationships to join our team as a Vice President of Marketing & Investor Relations. The successful candidate will work directly with the Company’s Partners to consistently raise capital for BridgeInvest’s discretionary private credit funds and special purpose vehicles (SPVs) from US and non-US institutional investors, family offices and HNWI as well as assist with investor relations and client retention. The Vice President of Investor Relations will be expected to successfully manage fundraising activities and campaigns, including preparation of marketing materials, offering memorandums, perform research and ongoing monitoring of investor prospects, coordinate all follow-up calls and meetings and respond to inquiries from investors, including due diligence questionnaires, RFPs and one-off inquiries. We are seeking a seasoned Investor Relations specialist to help grow the fund’s penetration with institutional investors. Our near-term goal is to raise $200 million in the next 12 months for our flagship specialty debt funds. Compensation will be competitive based upon the candidate’s experience and will include a discretionary bonus based on performance.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in capital markets, private equity fund marketing and placement
- Experience as a senior member of investor relations team at an alternative investment firm or placement firm with proven ability to raise capital and understanding of capital markets.
- Expert communicator with both written and oral skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint) and CRM (Sugar, Salesforce)
- Excellent organization skills and ability to effectively maintain databases, keep accurate project to-do lists, and regularly follow-up with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to manage across time zones in order to retrieve and disseminate information, plan meetings and calls, and assist with contacting investors
- Proven understanding of private equity fund structures (LP/GP Master-Feeder), custody, distribution, compliance, IRR and distributions
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate requests/needs and meet set deadlines
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion, apply strong-problem solving techniques and ability to perform work autonomously with little direct supervision
- Reputation for honesty and integrity representing Company in a senior client-facing role
- Ability to travel as required to meet prospective investors and clients in person (30 - 35%)
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment and through collaboration
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn new processes, and to demonstrate initiative to improve upon existing processes
- Bachelor’s Degree with Advanced Degree preferred
BridgeInvest is a Miami-based investment company that operates a series of discretionary private equity funds focused on real estate lending in the Southeast U.S. and Texas. We offer a great work environment with a young entrepreneurial team and a flat organization structure that promotes growth, learning and long-term retention.
- Capital Markets
- Investor Relations
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.