Allianz Real Estate of America (“AREoA”) is seeking an Analyst with 1 to 3 years of real estate experience for its debt originations team. The position, based in Midtown Manhattan, will report to the Head of Debt Originations.
AREoA is the U.S. subsidiary of Allianz Real Estate (“ARE”), the captive real estate investment and asset manager serving the global Allianz Group companies. ARE has assets under management of approximately $60.0 billion and has approximately 450 employees around the globe with subsidiaries in Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy, the U.S. and the Asia/Pacific Region.
AREoA makes equity and debt investments in the top 50 metropolitan areas in the U.S. and manages an existing portfolio of direct equity holdings, joint ventures, fund investments and commercial mortgage loans aggregating approximately $17.0 billion. Annual debt investments include approximately 60-70 commercial mortgage loans totaling $2.0-2.5 billion.
The position will support the debt originations’ team by:
- Analyzing and underwriting potential new debt investments
- Model future property cash flows using Argus software
- Using risk modeling software to analyze new debt investments
- Drafting investment committee memos
- Assisting with the due diligence and closing process
- Assisting with reporting including the maintenance of the originations pipeline
- Participating in ad hoc projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in real estate, finance or related discipline)
- 1-3 years’ experience underwriting and valuing multi-family, industrial, office and retail properties
- Proficiency in financial modeling and creating presentations utilizing Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Argus training desired
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, highly organized
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.