Headquartered in San Francisco, Strada Investment Group is a vertically-integrated real estate investment company with a proven track record of producing outsized opportunistic returns. Its business is devoted exclusively to real estate investment, development, and advisory services. The firm was founded in 2010 by a team of executives with a unique mix of public and private sector real estate experience. They are supported by a team of real estate professionals with expertise in research, acquisitions, asset management, construction and development.
Strada is expanding its accounting and finance team. Reporting to the CFO/COO, this position will be responsible for the accounting, financial and performance reporting, budgeting, forecasting, tax and audit processes for Strada's corporate and investment entities.
- Perform daily accounting functions, including management of payables, receivables and cash balances.
- Prepare and analyze financial reporting packages, and ensure timely and accurate delivery to stakeholders.
- Coordinate annual budget process and intra-period re-forecasting with asset management teams.
- Manage job costing process for new development and capital projects at existing properties.
- Administrate loan and partnership agreements to ensure compliance with all requirements.
- Maintain partner capital accounts and waterfall calculations.
- Manage audit and tax service providers and process.
- Recommend, implement and maintain policies and internal controls.
- Additional duties and special projects may be assigned as necessary.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field
- 5 to 10 years experience in accounting, with a significant proportion of that devoted to commercial real estate
- Well-organized self-starter able to handle multiple priorities and projects at once
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Well-developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable reading and understanding legal documents such as loan and joint venture agreements.
- Deep experience using real estate accounting software package, especially Yardi Voyager and Construction module.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other common software.
- Accounting / Control
- Asset Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.