Thomas Safran & Associates is hiring a Regional Property Supervisor to join a team that oversees the operations of 60 residential and mixed-use affordable housing properties in the Greater Los Angeles area. The Regional Property Supervisor will provide exemplary leadership to a portfolio of approximately 9-12 properties and a staff of 20+ on-site employees. This position requires regular site visits to implement and manage operational strategies to ensure properties are in compliance with regulatory and company requirements. The Regional Property Supervisor is expected to:
- Create and review budgets, financial statements
- Approve expenditures
- Maintain an in depth knowledge about the economic and physical condition of the portfolio.
- Serve our residents with integrity and compassion and enrich the community life at our properties.
- Create ideas and plans to further TSA’s vision and strategic management of the company.
- Prepare performance reviews and coach on-site staff.
- Prepare responses to tenant file audits and inspections conducted by reporting agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience with demonstrated success in planning, scheduling and completing projects with minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge in asset management, budget preparation and forecasting.
- Experience with fair housing laws, Section 8 HUD, Tax Credit, and/or other affordable housing programs preferred.
- Ability to travel regularly throughout the Greater Los Angeles area.
Candidates should be highly analytical and able to approach problems both logically and creatively. Excellent organizational, strategic planning, verbal and written communication skills will be needed to negotiate contracts and work with different roles and personalities.
- Asset Management
- Property Management
This job is no longer active.