October 5, 2018
Job Description: Analyst
AION Partners, an owner and operator of office and multifamily assets nationwide and developer of New York City residential properties, is seeking an Analyst to focus on real estate asset management and acquisitions.
More information about the company can be found at www.aionpartners .com.
This individual will be responsible for all asset management and investment related analytical work with a focus on multifamily. The candidate will be a significant part of the deal teams and interface directly with firm principals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for tracking investment performance, returns and forecasts
- Responsible for periodic reporting to partners and to the firm principals
- Contribute to annual business plans for various properties throughout the portfolio, which includes co-ordination of operating and capital budgeting processes
- Monitor capital projects and variances from business plan
- Maintain standard operating policies and procedures throughout the portfolio
- Visit properties in conjunction with new acquisition opportunities and ongoing asset management responsibilities
- Monitor the markets in which the portfolio assets are located
- Overall support of firm principals in the implementation of investment strategies and evaluation of potential investments
- Participation in all aspects of the real estate investment process including financial analysis, market analysis, due diligence and financing
- Preparation of complex cash flow models and investment presentations
A candidate should exhibit the following attributes:
- A BA/BS degree required with a concentration in finance, real estate or related field preferred
- A minimum of 0-2 years analytical experience in office, multifamily, and retail assets, preferably with a real investment company, owner of real estate, lender, or a brokerage firm
- Extremely strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate conclusions clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats. A high level of proficiency in real estate projection software (Argus) and Excel is required
- Ability to communicate clearly and authoritatively to investment partners, property managers, vendors and colleagues in spoken and concise written formats
- Meaningful deal/investment experience in real estate equity and/or debt transactions
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier institution
- Candidate should be equally adept with marketing, presentations and investor relations concepts
- November 2nd, 2018
- Asset Management
- Research/Market Analysis
Less than 1 year
This job is no longer active.