Barings is a leading global asset management firm dedicated to meeting the evolving investment and capital needs of our clients. We build lasting partnerships that leverage our distinctive expertise across traditional and alternative asset classes to deliver innovative, institutional-quality solutions and service.
Our team-driven culture is based on transparency, responsibility and putting our clients’ interests first. We listen to our clients to understand their needs, so that we can be a strategic advisor and long-term partner in meeting their unique investment goals. Risk management and protecting our investors’ capital over the long term is an essential component of our lasting partnerships.
Barings is also committed to building long-term relationships with our associates and providing opportunities and support to help them succeed. With our expanding business and global footprint, Barings offers a wealth of opportunities for associates who share our culture, values and commitment to excellence in client service.
As an organization, we believe that a diversity of perspectives and strengths is essential to meeting the evolving needs of our clients, and we are committed to attracting and retaining a talented workforce as diverse as the clients and communities that contribute to our success.
- Maintain valuation models for western region assets, including updating with new leases as they are executed and adjusting market assumptions and valuation parameters as appropriate.
- Coordinate quarterly valuations with asset managers, regional director and chief appraiser. Review external appraisals and work with asset managers to reconcile valuation issues.
- Analyze lease transactions, including calculation of net effective rents and impact on value.
- Assist with annual business plans, quarterly reports and ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Assist with dispositions and financings, including compilation and dissemination of due diligence information.
- Support due diligence and closing processes on new acquisitions, including legal, financial and physical reviews.
- Maintain and update regional portfolio reports.
- 1-2 years of commercial real estate investment analysis or valuation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a finance or real estate emphasis.
- Advanced proficiency in ARGUS and Microsoft Excel
- Strong quantitative and analytical background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Must be able to work independently while still functioning well in a team
- Develop strong and effective relationships both internally and externally
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to manage to aggressive deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent problem solving skills
Barings is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer; Minority/Female/Age/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.
- Asset Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.