Westlake Housing is seeking an experienced Compliance Specialist to join our team in Austin, TX. Hours of operation are 9am-6pm.
- Conduct eligibility file review for each affordable housing development
- Provide phone and email support for the Compliance Department
- Assist in creating and distributing Compliance training materials
- Develop, schedule, and conduct Westlake Housing’s training for OneSite, eligibility, etc (via web or in person)
- Provide Clerical support to the Compliance Manager as needed
- Conduct property audits and prepare audit reports
- Assist On-Site staff with audit corrections
- Review Reports
- Compile Recertification due dates listed for Developments, and distribute them to the Developments on a monthly basis
- Calculate Income Limits, Rent Limits, Utility Allowances and distribute to developments
- Attend monitoring reviews.
- Possess proficient knowledge or an ability to gain knowledge in affordable housing programs and requirements for all states
- Perform filing, faxing and other similar administrative duties, as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Understand affordable state housing software
- Travel is required.
- A minimum of four (4) to seven (7) years of LIHTC and other affordable program experience preferred
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- LIHTC certified through an industry program or the ability to attain the professional designation of Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP)
- Proficiency with Excel and Word
- Willing and able to travel
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.