This position will provide assistance to our analysts by doing research, writing, and analyzing market information.
- Assisting with rent rolls, demographics, tenant profiles, etc.
- Preparing and writing market research.
- Obtaining and analyzing market information and statistics.
- Researching demographics and traffic counts.
- Assist in the due diligence process.
- Value listings and proposed listings in Argus and Excel.
- Review and summarize leases (lease abstracting).
- Assist in the design and preparation of teasers and books.
- Create appropriate charts and other graphic materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients professionally in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Real Estate majors preferred.
- Must have completed at least 2 years of college.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Word and Excel (Office 2010 version).
- Familiarity with Argus, PowerPoint, Adobe, InDesign, and Photoshop a plus.
- Office – work with computers, copiers, and scanners.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Capital Markets
- Financial Analysis
Less than 1 year