Senior Property Manager
This position is responsible for the administration and management of a diverse portfolio of real estate including retail, mix use and commercial office property throughout the East Coast. Initiating and supervising the daily management and maintenance of their portfolio. Must have negotiating skills, support leasing initiatives, and be knowledgeable in the financial analysis of their properties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of property management and operations in a commercial setting including leasing, tenant coordination and property management.
- Training and supervision of maintenance staff
- Negotiate and administrate (direct) service contracts
- Support of leasing staff
- Emergency Response
- To prepare, review and adjust financial budgets, systems and processes and monitor performance against budget
- To ensure smooth and positive relationship with the tenants, suppliers and contractors
- Prepare plans and schedules for regular and periodic maintenance in conjunction with relevant department heads and follow up on quality and execution
- Preparation and development of marketing and annual event plans/calendar
- Follow up on the collection of monies owed from tenants and implementation of contractual terms
- Resolves complaints and demands of tenants and work to remove the causes of the complaint and respond to their requests within the legal and contractual obligations
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Must have excellent computer skills
- 3 – 5 years’ experience preferably in private equity firm
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Hands on, decisive individual who can work independently as well as with a team
- 25% traveling required
Reports directly to: Director of Property Management
- Facilities Management
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.