Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level. Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Job Description:Newmark Knight Frank Debt and Structured Finance Team is seeking a full-time dedicated Financial Analyst/Associate to support its growing platform.
Essential Job Duties:
- Evaluate and analyze both qualitative and quantitative property characteristics to complete preliminary property valuations and assess potential capitalization options
- Compose financing memorandums and marketing materials to present to capital providers and clients
- Complete accurate lease review and abstraction
- Create charts, tables and other summary exhibits to communicate and support analytical conclusions and major highlights
- Ability to read, understand and abstract complex property financial statements, such as operating statements, P & L statements, and construction budgets
- Create cash flow models for stabilized, value-add and construction business plans
- Manage due diligence inquiries from lenders and assist in coordinations of the closing process providers
- Assist in additional department related functions as requested
- Bachelor s degree (preferably in economics, real estate, finance, urban planning or business administration)
- Minimum 2-3 years professional experience in commercial real estate analysis
- Proficient in Excel, Argus, and Microsoft Office
- Capacity to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment while effectively manage multiple assignments with limited supervision
- The candidate should be a motivated self-starter; responsive; and able to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks).
- Generous healthcare.
- Bright Horizons back-up care program.
- Generous paid time off.
- Education reimbursement.
- Referral Program.
- Opportunities to network and connect.
- Financial Analysis
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job