About Campus Apartments:
Campus Apartments (CA), headquartered in Philadelphia, is a vertically-integrated real estate company that acquires, develops, and operates student housing, both on- and off-campus, and millennial-oriented multifamily in markets that are anchored by high concentrations of Eds, Meds, and Government sector employment.
As one of the nation’s largest student housing operators, we own and/or manage a portfolio of over 21,000 beds in 18 states, representing over $1.5 billion in assets under management.
Campus Apartments is seeking a Development/Design Associate to support its Investments division. The position will report to the Senior Vice President of Investments. Essential functions and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the development function by obtaining zoning and ownership information for prospective sites, performing planning exercises, and assisting with various other predevelopment activities.
- Preparing and coordinating RFQ/RFP response packages for public-private partnership development opportunities.
- Creating presentations and investment memoranda to support various acquisition, development, and asset management initiatives.
- Assisting with various marketing and business development initiatives.
- Assisting with other investment-related activities as needed.
- Masters in Architecture, Urban Planning, Urban Design, or Real Estate Development background preferred.
- Highly developed In-Design skills; must be comfortable creating and modifying In-Design based templates.
- Proficiency using GIS
- Creative, detail-oriented, and pragmatic individual with a strong work ethic and excellent written communication.
- Must be highly organized and comfortable managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest in Real Estate Investment and Development
Qualified candidates should submit the following information:
- Brief cover letter indicating key strengths and reasons for interest in this position
- Current resume
Please send cover letter and resume via email.
- Property Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
Apply for this job