Sares Regis Multifamily Funds is seeking a Project Manager of Construction / Rehab to play a key role in construction project management and planning for multifamily renovations and capital improvements. The PM will assist the Senior Director of Capital Projects to ensure adherence to project scope and specifications, maintain project progress information, ensure projects are on schedule, and within budget. This will include working closely with members of the Fund team, the property management team, and outside contractors. Sares Regis Multifamily Funds:
Sares Regis Multifamily Funds transforms underperforming multifamily properties into thriving communities and successful real estate investments. It was established as a platform to continue the longstanding success of Sares Regis as a best in class operator focused on multifamily investments in the Western US. The Firm leverages its vertical integration with affiliated property management and construction capabilities to successfully transform underperforming multifamily assets into vibrant communities across key Western US markets including Northern and Southern California, Seattle, Portland, Denver and Phoenix. Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor and control projects through administrative direction of third-party contractors.
- Ensure adherence to project specifications and plans.
- Maintain project schedules and ensure projects remain on schedule.
- Formulate reports on work progress, costs, and scheduling.
In addition, the PM may be called upon to assist the Senior Director with the following tasks:
- Request and analyze bid proposals for construction projects.
- Monitoring and control of project budgets.
- Generation of contracts, work agreements, change orders, and other construction documents.
- Approval of invoices and work with the Accounting Department in the invoice payment process.
- Assistance in the Due Diligence process during asset acquisition.
- Special projects as necessary.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the construction industry. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in all areas of construction with an emphasis on renovation and remodeling preferably in multifamily housing. Computer literacy is mandatory (MS Word, Excel, MS Project). Travel is required. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.