SWIFT REAL ESTATE PARTNERS IS SEEKING A SR. PROPERTY MANAGER
Swift Real Estate Partners is seeking a dynamic Sr. Property Manager to partner with one of our GM’s in managing a beautiful 1 million square foot campus in Pleasanton. Located close to BART, offering ample parking, nearby shopping centers, and a campus that includes basketball courts; sand volleyball; bocce ball; putting-green; bike share program; fitness center and game room, this is truly your new home away from home!
Are you a top-level Sr. Property Manager with at least 7-years’ prior experience managing a commercial office building portfolio?
Are you considered the “guru” when it comes to overseeing TI’s, capital projects, and construction management?
Do your tenants describe you as “the best property manager ever!” because of your amazing customer service skills?
Do your colleagues think of you as the ultimate team player because of your professional “yes can do” attitude and your uncanny ability to stay calm in the eye of the storm.
Would you like to work for a great company that offers a collaborative team environment and values its employees?
If you answered “yes” to the above and would like to dive into an incredible position, then we are looking for you!
As the Senior Property Manager at Swift’s beautiful Rosewood Commons campus in Pleasanton you will be responsible for overseeing 9-office buildings totaling 1,030,266 SF. The successful candidate will have a background in property operations and construction management; have a passion for property management with the natural ability to “think like an owner” and have outstanding management and people skills in leading the project team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the project including lease administration, maintenance and repair, janitorial, security, engineering and life-safety.
- Prepare monthly management and financial reports
- Responsible for annual budget preparation and year-end reconciliations.
- Manage the Conference Center and Cafe
- Review and approve all contracts, expenditures, and purchase orders related to the property.
- Solicit bids from vendors for work performed in buildings and award contracts; maintain a working knowledge of all vendor contracts and ensure compliance with same.
- Have sufficient knowledge of construction to coordinate and oversee all construction work to ensure that all alterations are performed in accordance with building standards, applicable lease provisions and local code requirements.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a proactive tenant relations program.
- Be familiar with tenant leases and particularly with clauses affecting the operation of the building.
- Responsible for supporting the leasing and marketing program for project. Ensure positive relations with listing brokers and outside agents. Participate in lease negotiations as necessary and monitor development of lease documents.
- Direct and monitor legal counsel's production of legal documents and other legal activities including litigation.
- Sets operating policy consistent with the objectives of Ownership.
- Responsible for hiring, training, motivating and managing building personnel. Prepare and conduct performance evaluations.
- Property Manager shall be thoroughly familiar with the accounting requirements of the properties and shall ensure that all reporting requirements are met on a timely and accurate basis.
- Property Manager shall be thoroughly familiar with the management contract and all requirements contained therein.
- Monitor and ensure that tenants and vendors comply with insurance requirements and coordinate all claims as required.
- Skills - Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Competent in accounting systems, experience with Yardi preferred. PowerPoint and Access are a plus. Must have very good oral and written communications skills. Strong customer service skills; amazing leadership skills to manage and mentor others; ability to seamlessly partner with your co-workers to ensure a collaborative environment. Working well under pressure, meeting deadlines and possessing strong multi-tasking skills will make you the candidate we are looking for!
- Education - Undergraduate College Degree.
- Experience – 7 – 10 years’ experience in property management of a commercial real estate is required.
RPA and Licensed Real Estate Salesperson is a plus.
About Our Benefits:
In exchange for your talents and dedication, Swift Real Estate Partners offers a comprehensive healthcare benefits plan that includes full coverage of the employee’s healthcare premiums and 50% coverage for dependents. In addition, we offer competitive salaries and bonus opportunity, an excellent 401(k) plan with 4% matching, 12-holidays per year and a Community Service Day.
No relocation benefits are available.
If you fit the profile above and would like to work for a thriving company, we look forward to receiving your resume in a Word document along with your salary expectations. EOE. M/F/D/V. No phone calls please – all recruiting is done in-house at Swift.
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.