Job Title: Tenant Liaison
The Tenant Liaison Representative will serve as an effective liaison between large scale tenants and Hartman for the purpose of creating strategic initiatives to ensure tenant retention.
- Liaison between leasing, property management and c-suite executives
- Create and implement strategic programs that increase tenant retention
- Develop and manage deep relationships with all levels of the organization of our building tenants
- Manage Tenant Retention
- Master creator of Win- Win solutions
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Minimum of 3 years in commercial property management
- The ability to interface with Executive team members as easily and effectively as you interact with front-line employees
- Team player; can handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner
- Confident and innovative thinker who isn’t satisfied with “checking the box”
- Exhibit strong judgement and sound decision making skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Total alignment with the core values and culture of the Company
- Organized, happy and “grounded” in life
- Degree is not required but preferred
- This employment opportunity is tied to creating and nurturing relationships
- Must have good computer skills – Power Point, Excel Word, Outlook
- Valid Drivers License required
- Employment law knowledge helpful
Traveling from property to property is required. Must be able to stand for at least 2 hours at a time. Bending and lifting less than 25 pounds is required.
We can offer you:
- Base Salary and performance bonus
- A robust package of health, retirement and paid vacation benefits, among other things
- A faith based corporate culture. We were ranked as a top place to work in Houston, find out why here:
Hartman Management, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
- Corporate Services
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.