Job Title: Key Accounts Executive
Seeking a highly motivated Key Accounts Executive with a proven track record of generating new relationships with Independent Broker-Dealers that result in selling agreements nationwide.
For serious consideration, candidates must have experience successfully obtaining selling agreements for sponsors of alternative investment products.
- Establish relationships with independent broker-dealers to distribute Hartman’s investment products.
- Identify and capture business development opportunities for Hartman’s products.
- Present alternative investment product offerings to educate broker-dealer firms.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to obtain selling agreements with due diligence officers of broker dealers.
- Analyze competitive data and position our products to win selling agreements.
- 10 years financial product wholesale industry experience
- Relationships with Broker-Dealers and other relevant financial investment entities
- Proven strategic business development, negotiating and managerial experience
- Highly refined presentation and public speaking abilities
- FINRA Series 7 required
- Clean compliance record; no contractual restrictions regarding distribution of investment products
- Ability to travel 80% of the time
- Valid Driver’s License required
We can offer you:
- Base Salary and performance bonus
- A robust package of health, retirement and paid vacation benefits, among other things
- A faith based corporate culture. We were ranked as a top place to work in Houston, find out why here:
Hartman Management, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.