- Focus on the achievement of new business goals, as determined by manager.
- Call on a qualified list of prospects and referral sources with calling activity goals set by manager.
- Demonstrate the ability to advance the sales process with prospects.
- Responsible for increasing annual NOI of existing portfolio, as well as contributing towards region's annual new business goal.
- Pro-actively manage a portfolio of commercial real estate relationships
- Act as the focal point for existing relationships in the portfolio
- Orchestrate and coordinate client needs to ensure the highest quality of service and maximum financial return for the Bank
- Lead a team, which may consist of RM, Real Estate Executive, CA and various product specialists, in delivering service to the client
- Thoroughly understand clients' short and long term strategies in order to provide value-added advice and suggestions to help clients meet their objectives
- Share responsibility with the Real Estate Executive for cross-selling other bank products to existing clients
- Share responsibility with the Real Estate Executive for the credit quality of the portfolio
- May act as agent in complex multi-bank syndicated transactions
- Acts as mentor in developing calling skills of junior credit executives and credit officers
- Normally requires 10+ years in commercial real estate
- Experience acting as the agent in multi-bank transactions
- Through knowledge of other banking products and services, including bank and capital market products
- Results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills (both internal and external)
- Strong understanding of credit
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to both lead a deal team and work as part of a team
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong sales skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Business Development
- Portfolio Management
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.