Petros PACE Finance is the national leader in financing commercial property energy retrofits and new construction via the PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) program. PACE is a unique financing mechanism providing a cutting-edge solution to implement sustainable and energy efficiency technologies in commercial properties. We’re looking for energetic, conscientious individuals with knowledge of the commercial real estate financing market along with existing commercial property owner relationships to join our team in the Mid-Atlantic as a VP Originations. This position will focus on building and maintaining relationships throughout the CRE community including building owners, lenders, brokers, contractors and service providers with the overall goal to generate and close PACE financing transactions. We want someone who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team, is a self-starter, and takes great pride in their work to join our fast-paced organization.
- Source and secure new commercial PACE real estate projects to finance
- Independently assess and engage new project and partnership opportunities
- Build a robust pipeline utilizing direct sales, leveraging existing networks, managing channel partner relationships, and attendance at industry and trade association events
- Manage due diligence and a timely close process along with support staff for complex financing transactions, execute on marketing and development initiatives, including participation in industry/public forums as a senior representative of the firm
- Build relationships with regulators, industry groups and market stakeholders to become an expert on PACE
- Contribute where needed in the refinement of best practices
- Partner with Executive team to develop and implement strategic plans
- Execute on building a market, relationships, and pipeline with a sense of urgency
- 5+ years successful experience in generating sales pipelines and experience in commercial real estate, finance and investment
- Minimum undergraduate degree from a top university
- Strong judgement is required in this role, decision making at every level is critical due to the fast-paced nature of the organization
- Significant network established in real estate markets
- Ability to research and directly market new relationships with C-level executives
- Build relationships for repeat business
- Familiarity with SalesForce and CoStar
- Experience with complex financial transaction management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and the ability to work efficiently and well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work remotely and to attend conferences, trade shows and other marketing events
- Ability to embrace an ever changing environment
- We’re looking for candidates with a positive, get things done attitude. We have zero tolerance for candidates who negatively impact our culture.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and a 401(k) program.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
- Business Development
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.