RXR is one of the New York Tri-State’s Leading Real Estate Companies RXR Realty is a New York real estate operating company. With a significant presence in the NY region, the Company has established a franchise uniquely positioned to provide the highest quality real estate and premier services. The Company’s infrastructure, depth of management and financial strength ensure a significant competitive advantage across its markets, defining its position as the leading real estate owner, manager and developer in the Tri-State New York area.
RXR is currently looking for a Property Manager for one of its NYC locations.
This position will provide formal supervision and is responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating direct reports. The success of this role is to provide exceptional tenant satisfaction and retention, as well as property value maximization. The Property Manager is accountable for all business, financial, and management aspects of the Property including preparing, implementing, and adhering to the approved property operating and capital budgets; developing and maintaining strong working relationships with tenants or occupants; and supervising the day-today activities of the Engineering, maintenance, and other building staff, as well as contract services. The Property Manager maximizes the asset value by maintaining the property budget and managing operational expenses, by identifying and implementing capital improvements that will increase the efficiency and value of the asset. In so doing, the Property Manager operates in alignment with the vision, mission, and strategy in a manner consistent with our core values.
Responsibilities involve a broad range of Property Management functions, including, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the day-today operation of the Property to ensure that all site operations follow established policies and procedures.
- Prepare annual operating budget, monthly financial variance reports, and operations analysis.
- Conducts formal site inspections monthly in compliance with established standard operating policies and procedures
- Monitors and enforces the terms of all lease agreements, the billing and collection of rents and other tenant charges in compliance with leases.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all site-specific documentation including, but not limited to, property information manual, site operating manual and emergency operations manual
- Responsible for controlling the procurement and expenditure processing following bidding guidelines
- Ensure adherence to the approved budget with primary responsibility for variance reporting;
- Ensure regulatory compliance and effective management of risk and liability
- Establishes and maintains open, positive relationships always with Tenants and occupants ensuring that all services and needs are met and in compliance with leases and agreements.
- Oversees completion of tenant and capital improvements consistent with local codes and in compliance with leases and work letter agreements to ensure RXR and Tenant acceptance, timely completion, occupancy and rent commencement
- Hires, trains, and supervises (directly and indirectly) a qualified team of building, administrative, Engineering, and management staff for the property to promote efficient and cost-effective operation
- Responsible for employee administration, including performance measurement, setting goals, and motivating subordinates to meet goals
- Participates in the negotiation of service contracts with outside vendors to achieve the highest levels of performance at the lowest cost in compliance with RXR's values, standards, and guidelines for business conduct
- Supports and provides leadership in a commitment to achieve RXR and Tenant expectations for service and business objectives. Consistently upholds and applies the company's policies regarding appropriate professional behavior to ensure that the actions of the staff exhibit the values of the firm
- Review and approve all proposals and invoices (Avid) related to building operations. Work with Portfolio Manager and Asset Manager to review escalation income.
- Direct and supervise staff and third-party vendors working at the property. Ensure adherence to property rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field a plus
- A minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible related experience in a commercial property, tenant management setting. Must be familiar with large public open space management.
- Requires strong accounting skills and general knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Must be proficient in use of the Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook,
- Knowledge of Avid, Angus and Yardi preferred.
- Very organized, able to work in an efficient manner and multi-task with ease.
- Able to meet deadlines and milestone dates.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be a self-starter, motivated and requires minimal supervision.
- Knowledgeable of all City, State and Federal laws and codes.
- Ability to work under pressure and changing conditions.
- Strong accounting skills and understanding of accounting principles.
RXR Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years