- Participate in new acquisitions, asset dispositions, and the overall deal process.
- Review broker proposals, underwrite opportunities, compile predevelopment and project budgets, perform due diligence tasks, complete conceptual analyses, and draft LOIs.
- Provide predevelopment, construction, and/or operational support for assigned projects.
- Manage project development details ensuring adherence to specifications and attention to cost and schedule management on projects.
- Coordinate with various internal and external partners to ensure on-time delivery on project deliverables and successful budget outcomes.
- Maintain project documentation and distribute information during project lifecycle to management and appropriate stakeholders.
- Works closely with the Development Team and Consultants (architects, engineers, title company, geotechnical firms, contractor, etc.) to monitor and expedite the Development process.
- Participate in the design, construction and development bidding processes.
- Assist with contracts with design and construction team members.
- Verify/obtain municipality approvals and permits.
- As assigned, coordinate payments of various project requests and manage budgets with the accounting team.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of relevant and real time metrics with regard to research, market rends and relevant competitive set.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, real estate development, construction/engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience with related real estate development or related real estate construction in commercial and/or mixed use projects.
- Must have mastered real estate business acumen and have knowledge of real estate development terms, with emphasis on a mix of uses.
- Strong proficiency and passion in ARGUS Enterprise.
- Critical thinking skills and successful background with making decisions on real estate projects.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to make the extra effort as needed to meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently and react well in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Need to have a collaborative work style and flourish in a team-oriented environment.
- Advanced proficiency in using Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated project management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to travel to field locations and stay overnight as required.
- Ability to work early or late hours and weekends as required.
- Hearing and speaking to exchange information.
- Seeing to read a variety of materials and to observe a variety of development and construction activities.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maneuver around the development site.
- Ability to carry 5-10 lbs. (computer, files, etc.).
- Normal office environment with exposure to personal computer monitor and frequent use of a keyboard.
- Project and site exposure includes dust, miscellaneous allergens, sunlight, noise, moving. machinery, and other natural and environmental exposures.
- Valid driver's license or reliable means of transportation.
Crescent Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Project Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job