NorthMarq Capital is seeking a Loan Portfolio Analyst II to join our Mount Laurel, NJ team. This position requires a deadline driven and detail minded individual who will be responsible for maintaining and satisfying investor requirements. Focus will be on commercial mortgage risk management and customer service. Additional responsibilities may be added as company grows.
**Inquiries about the position, please contact Maria Sather in Human Resources - NorthMarq Capital
**All Applicants must complete an online application to be considered
- Plan and schedule own workload to most efficiently meet benchmarks.
- Provide premier customer service to lenders, borrowers, other servicing staff and regional offices.
- Analyze annual & quarterly property financial statements, and tenant occupancy reports. Underwrite and evaluate borrower personal financial and tax statements. Create future cash flow projections and proformas.
- Review and assess commercial property inspections conducted by third party vendors and regional offices.
- Work with customers to resolve any outstanding deferred maintenance.
- Conduct due diligence of loan documents to ensure proper loan setup and servicing of the loan.
- Prepare borrower requests for investor review, including narrative analysis of the borrower, property, location and market data. Analyze and process borrower request according to lender requirements and company guidelines. Requests include:
- Summary analysis of leases, determining cash flow implications to the property
- Review and recommendation of capital expenditure reimbursement requests from borrowers
- Loan extension requests
- Transfer of Ownership
- Partial Release/Substitution of Collateral
- Monitor special reserve escrows and investments.
- Monitor maturing loans with regional offices.
- Coordinate loan payoff requests between borrower and lender, including yield maintenance and other prepayment consideration calculations.
- Monitor and collect outstanding mortgage payments, carefully documenting collection efforts.
- Monitor and update monthly loan reports utilized by investors and management to analyze portfolio risk.
- Serve on procedure committees, annually updating company guidelines for Portfolio Management job responsibilities.
- Perform other reasonable tasks/projects as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree, preferably in the finance, real estate or accounting area. MBA Desirable.
Work Experience: 2-5 years' experience in finance, accounting or Real Estate. Background in Mortgage Servicing or Asset Management preferred.
Demonstrated Technical Competencies:
- Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Familiar with commercial real estate loan terminology
Demonstrated Professional Competencies:
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team, with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments; able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated work ethic and willingness to work extended hours when necessary
- Attention to detail and accuracy required
- Problem solving skills to reflect level of responsibilities
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to maintain positive attitude in all situations
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.