We are looking for a Senior Associate to join the President of Rosewood Realty Group’s investment sales team. Primary responsibilities include business development, lead generation and most importantly maintain and cover our current client base. In addition, you’ll provide brokerage (tours, canvassing, negotiating), administrative and marketing support. You will need to feel comfortable on the phone, as you will be calling seasoned real estate professionals on a daily basis. A professional phone manner, attention to detail and follow through is necessary to succeed. This position will be demanding, but you’re guaranteed to see a tremendous amount of deal flow, therefore gaining valuable market knowledge and exposure few have. Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree; or graduate degree in Real Estate is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate or Sales preferred.
- Real Estate salesperson license required.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding of Real Estate finance (cap rates, gross rent multiples, etc.)
- Detail oriented, self-starter, well organized, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment.
- This is a salaried position.
- Brokerage / Sales
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.