Ravinia Capital Group
Job Location: Chicago IL
Background: Ravinia Capital Group LLC (“RCG”) is a Chicago-based real estate investment firm whose primary activity is real estate investment and ownership. Founded by seasoned real estate professionals with 40 years of combined investment, asset management and redevelopment experience, our team has completed over $3.0 billion of acquisitions and dispositions throughout various economic cycles. We own over $350 million of office, industrial, retail and multifamily real estate primarily in 4 US submarkets (Chicago/midwest, southeast US, Texas and Phoenix/Scottsdale), with a goal of $1 billion of investment.
Our Investment Focus:
- Value Added and Core-Plus Real Estate Investment
- Direct Investment and Joint Venture Investments
- Property Re-capitalizations with Existing Real Estate Owners
Job Description: Senior Director, Client Capital and Investor Relations, who will work closely with the firm’s managing principal to prioritize, maintain and grow the company’s investor client base, currently comprised of family office, high-net-worth and institutional relationships. This includes representing the firm at industry events and taking a leadership role within the company.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Lead capital-raising for Ravinia’s real estate investments. Identify investor trends and prioritize capital-raising activities of the company’s senior management. Attend investor meetings as required as well as prepare investment teams for client meetings
- Champion investor communications while managing Ravinia’s existing client relationships as part of expanding investor outreach. May also involve identifying RFP opportunities.
- Coordinate the marketing strategy with existing and new overseas, institutional and other real estate clients. Lead a dynamic marketing strategy to differentiate Ravinia from other private real estate firms.
- Utilize your professional credibility to represent the Company at industry events and company-sponsored events.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or similar graduate degree helpful, but not required
- Minimum 7-10 years of related experience, with at least 3-5 years relevant real estate (capital raising and closing) experience
- Series 7/63 or 82/63 preferred.
- Ability to work in team environment with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Strong communicator who can manage high net worth family relationships and industry leaders.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail. Familiarity with real estate finance, basic real estate operations, leasing and development concepts preferred.
Top Five Defining Skills
- Ability to identify and close new investors, either alone or with senior partner assistance.
- Ability to reinforce trust with our investors through effective communication and responsiveness.
- Always conversant on client needs and how they overlay with Ravinia investment offerings.
- Maintain professionalism and set an example for peers and junior employees.
- Become an industry leader and resource to family offices and high net worth individuals.
- Business Development
- Investor Relations
- Alternative Investments
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job