BE Creative. BE Collaborative. BE Ambitious. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Property Coordinator in Atlanta, GA
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Strong client relationships are important to you. You enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do.
As a Property Coordinator, you will be involved in all aspects of coordinating the tenants’ needs and requests with the maintenance staff and provides administrative support to the Property Management Staff in handling procedural paperwork. From assisting in the daily operations of our portfolios, to assisting tenants, sending correspondence to tenants, coding invoices, tracking certificates of insurance and managing vendors. You’ll have the opportunity to share your innovative ideas to continually improve how we manage our commercial properties.
What you bring:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in commercial real estate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel).
- Strong customer service and tenant relation skills.
Bonus skills and experience
- Familiarity with real estate software such as Yardi, MRI and Nexus.
- Georgia Real Estate License strongly preferred.
What success looks like:
- You have an administrative background with excellent organizational skills with an ability to maintain accurate records.
- You are able to work with and understand the problems and attitudes of tenants.
- You review and code invoices in accordance with company policies and management agreement.
- You maintain insurance certificate tracking log for tenants and vendors, monitor expiration dates, send notices to insurance agents and/or tenants and vendors regarding expired certificates, and follow-up until updated certificate is received.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years