- Work with RE&F’s Integrator and other key suppliers to deliver construction projects on schedule, within approved budgets, meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- When delivering new workplace solutions, partner with Global Workplace Services and the rest of the RE&F team to execute a change management program that ensures clients are well prepared to occupy their new spaces.
- Oversee the development of project plans, schedules, and budgets for all assigned projects including resource requirements; analyzing process flows for all operational processes relating to assigned projects and recommend changes resulting in cost savings, enhanced customer service, or improved asset management.
- Organize and drive large teams of industry professionals and project support staff towards successful completion of project objectives. Provide leadership in facilitating timely decision-making and integration of key stakeholder groups and required milestones.
- Set clear goals for project teams, assign responsibilities, measure performance and seek and deliver feedback to achieve quality, timely results.
- Develop strong client relationships with Business Group stakeholders. Become familiar with the client’s vision, business strategy and understand their rhythm of the business, organization and performance measures.
- Bridge the gap with client groups in terms of construction and real estate, and represent a client’s best interest throughout design and construction.
- Driving action and decisions, supported by analytical rigor and data, among clients and partner stakeholders by utilizing and facilitating an awareness of business needs and priorities at multiple levels within the company. Proactively engage with clients and partners to solve problems and effectively balance specific client needs with the broader Microsoft interests and the Puget Sound portfolio.
- Significant experience (10+ years) in in construction with at least 3 years working as a corporate real estate professional preferred.
- Bachelors’ Degree required.
- Experience delivering on innovative, new workplace solutions is desired
- Deep knowledge and passion for construction
- Experience with a variety of project types ranging from tenant improvements to build-to-suits to new, owned construction
- Knowledge of building systems and processes
- Ability to understand the development and interpretation of architectural designs and drawings
- Scope, schedule, and budget control techniques
- Knowledge of industry standard construction procurement and contracting methodologies, with the ability to drive contracting process
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience and ability to engage and manage local jurisdictions and public agencies as required
- Impact & influence clients
- Evangelize, communicate and collaborate well at all levels of the company(CRM)
- Lead and motivate large teams
- Navigate ambiguity and drive towards effective decision making
- Communicate at all levels of working relationships
- Verbal, written, communication & presentation skills
- Process orientation
- Individual accountability and execution
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Corporate Services
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.