Develops and retains a quality commercial client base with large businesses with significant real estate holdings in a variety of capacities through the acquisition of new business and maintenance of existing customers. Sales Representatives interfaces with division management and legal counsel on complex real estate and zoning regulations. Sales representatives have an ongoing responsibility for maintaining the customer relationship and servicing the customer’s needs throughout the entire sales order, shipping, billing, customer payment, and follow-up for future business process. Essential Functions
- Builds client relationships, secures new orders from new customers, and maintains and expands business with existing client base
- Communicates proactively with and responds in a timely manner to clients
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Develops and executes a call plan for the area assigned to include calls on and appointments with qualified real estate agents, brokers and their staff, lenders and attorneys
- Assesses individual client needs and develops, presents and implements a plan to meet those needs
- Is highly visible in his/her marketing area by attending real estate industry functions and participating in community and real estate
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
- Effectively creates or adapts and delivers group and individual presentations to customer groups, target customers, cooperating agents and others
- Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions
- Applies diplomacy and tact
- Demonstrates persistence, tenacity and consistency in pursuing revenues opportunities
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible with the ability to adapt strategy to changing conditions
- Understanding of market and competition with the ability to identify external threats and opportunities
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong negotiation skills
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- College Degree preferred
- 2- 5 years of successful real estate industry experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Requires a valid driver’s license.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.