The Acquisitions Analyst will directly report to the Vice President of Acquisitions and will perform daily duties to support the expansion of the Firm’s multifamily portfolio. The ideal candidate will have an established presence in the multifamily industry, particularly in the Southeast, with specific knowledge of asset types, submarket fundamentals and market economic drivers. The Acquisitions Analyst will assist in identifying properties that would fit well within the Firm’s investment criteria and will work directly with the acquisitions team and investment sales community to identify, comprehensively underwrite and perform extensive due diligence activities throughout the entire acquisitions process.
- Review information for prospective acquisitions utilizing advanced Excel analysis for the underwriting of potential multifamily investments
- Prepare and present summaries of market research including competitive market surveys, tax comparable summaries and in-depth financial analysis during the marketing process and due diligence periods
- Study, manage, and sort through detailed data, while possessing the ability to summarize information through meaningful analysis backed with logical conclusions
- 2 – 5 years in multifamily experience preferred
- Combination of strong interpersonal, analytical, oral/written and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software with an advanced Excel background
- Ability to effectively interact with brokers, principals, lenders and service-providers over the phone, in-person and through email correspondence
- Dependable, resourceful, highly-motivated self-starter with an ability to work remotely and with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of capital markets multifamily investment fundamentals
- Knowledge of Southeastern apartment markets a plus
- Knowledge of property management software a plus (Onesite, Yardi, etc)
- Network of established relationships in the multifamily industry with references a plus
- Bachelor’s degree – Masters degree a plus, degree in business, finance or economics preferred
- Occasional travel throughout the Southeast required
The Acquisitions Analyst will be part of the Firm’s regional office based in Atlanta, GA and will be part of a prominent, well-respected team of real estate professionals who are responsible for nearly $3 Billion in assets under management with a year-over-year acquisition totals exceeding $500MM. The Firm has excellent access to capital and will continue with aggressive expansion plans throughout all phases of the real estate cycle. The Firm offers medical, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement plan benefits, paid vacation, and paid sick leave.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.