L&B Realty Advisors, LLP, is an investment firm with a reputation for excellence created by a team of extremely responsive and talented people. We are currently looking for an experienced Associate Director/Director for our Acquisitions group. Title will be determined based on years of relevant work experience. This position is located in Dallas, TX.
Title: Associate Director/Director - Acquisitions
Reporting directly to the Chief Investment Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing, underwriting, evaluating and closing assets, while working closely with the firm’s portfolio management team.
- Source and evaluate acquisition opportunities consistent with client-specific and general firm criteria
- Underwrite property cash flows, market rents, property operations, etc. with help of analyst team
- Develop strategies for potential acquisitions in collaboration with asset and portfolio management
- Prepare investment memoranda and present to Investment Committee
- Coordinate property due diligence, including third party consultants, alongside asset management
- Assist in structuring, negotiating, and closing investments
- Attend industry conferences for educational and networking purposes
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, or similar
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably at a real estate investment manager.
- The ideal candidate will have pre-existing relationships with real estate brokers and owners
- Direct experience negotiating transaction documents
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and underwriting.
- Ability to multi-task, have an ownership mentality, work independently, and collaborate effectively with a team.
- In order to complement the company’s culture, the successful candidate must be very driven, entrepreneurial, hard-working and results oriented
- Individual must have outstanding interpersonal skills, as well as strong presentation and communication ability, both oral and written.
- Travel is required
L&B Realty Advisors offers an excellent benefits package including vacation and sick pay, tuition reimbursement, PPO medical/dental/vision plan, matching 401(k) plan, above average holidays, health club membership, and business casual work environment.L&B Realty Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.