Graphic Designer - Healthcare Trust of America
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE: HTA) is the largest owner/operator of medical office properties in the nation. HTA is a publicly traded real estate investment trust that acquires, owns and operates medical office buildings. Since 2006, the company has invested over $6.8 billion in medical office buildings and other healthcare assets comprising more than 23 million square feet across 32 states.
Candidate must have graphic design experience and be able to work in a fast paced environment. Candidate will work closely with the Marketing Manager and National Marketing Director to help create corporate and regional level marketing materials. Candidate must have samples of work/portfolio to be considered.
- Design and update marketing collateral as assigned including advertisements, brochures, floor plans, posters and building signage
- Create, send out and track marketing emails
- Prepare files for print or web
- Track project status through Salesforce
- Maintain brand standard
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design/visual communications or related field
- 5+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation in a PC environment
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow creative direction and respond appropriately to creative feedback
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a very fast paced environment
- Maintain brand standard
- Ability to work on projects individually as well as in a team setting across multiple departments
- Experience in print, e-mail design and web preferred
- Collaborating with staff on design concepts, layouts and strategies, and defending approaches and rationale when necessary.
- Designing a wide variety of print materials, including report covers, briefs, posters, direct mail, conference/event materials (including exhibits and stage design), and more.
- Creating concepts and original designs for digital communications, including websites, online advertising, social media, as well as email marketing and e-publications.
- Developing and maintaining the integrity of the HTA brands, including logos, brand guidelines and business collateral.
- Building and managing photo libraries.
- Develop and manage PowerPoint Slide Library
- Developing motion graphics such as animated PowerPoints and GIFs, and providing art direction on video products.
- Laying out and formatting documents, including conducting photo research/acquisition, as well as designing using data, such as infographics.
- Understanding and being able to communicate with others how design is evolving — especially helping brands transition from print to digital and incorporating responsive design features into collateral.
- Supporting the creative aspects of HTA’s corporate initiatives, including developing copy about design processes and approaches, contributing to proposals, and developing estimates for product execution.
- Contributing to other duties as assigned.
- Architecture / Design
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.