MetaCoastal, LLC is a shared services company that provides centralized services to our diverse portfolio of hospitality/vacation rental/property care clients. We are seeking a highly-driven, efficiency and service-oriented Director of Operations to work in our corporate offices located in Glen Burnie, Maryland. This position works directly with the Chief Operating Officer to oversee and direct the client services and property management functions to accurately identify, resolve, and respond quickly and effectively to guest and property care needs. The Director of Operations has a unique opportunity to drive an innovative culture of high quality customer service and professionalism in responding to both external guests and property owners and internal team members.
- This position develops, implements and manages the end to end process, supported by technology, to identify, communicate and effectively remediate guest and/or property issues including appropriate billings to responsible parties.
- The overall goal is to streamline and standardize these processes through automation, developing and maintaining SOPs, playbooks and preparing and/or updating relevant training materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Business Administration or Property Management
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in operations in property management in multiple locations, preferably in the hospitality and/or real estate industry with a proven track record of success
- Must have a strong understanding of database concepts, automated workorder systems and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence, a love for service, and innate grasp to plan, implement, evaluate, and continually improve operations
- Able to create a positive work environment grounded in professionalism and customer service by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity and with a keen understanding of the impact of all decisions on the traveling guest.
- Strong communicator, keen listener, and accomplished collaborator with the ability to drive performance in regional locations
- Analytical in both identifying the key information to gather and interpreting the results as drives to action
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Opportunity to drive growth in a rewarding industry
- Travel Benefits
- Relaxed dress code
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays including 2 Floating Holidays per year
- 401k Program
- Engaging work environment
- Project Management
- Property Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.