Global Mutual Real Estate, LLC (“GM”) is a fully-integrated, real estate investment management firm with over $2 billion AUM across the US and Europe. The candidate will be an integral part of the team and will be responsible for supporting acquisition and asset management functions for Global Mutual’s US vertical. This includes the broad financial oversight and reporting for Global Mutual – U.S.
- Provide leadership in business planning, accounting and all financial analysis and oversight for the company
- Act as the liaison between the internal accounting team, financial analysts, asset managers and Global Mutual executives in helping to prepare financial projections and forecasting models
- Oversee staff preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting requirements
- Lead process for securing financing and preparing loan packages on new deals. Provide oversight in tracking loan balances/draws/covenants
- Responsible for the financial analysis and reporting of all U.S. assets, including office and retail
- Oversee the company-level P&L/operating budget and manage cash flow
- In conjunction with Investment Management and Asset Management associates, lead the Quarterly Business Planning & Reforecasting process, consistent with annual budgeting process best practices
- Work closely with Asset Managers to coordinate capital calls, loan refinancing, loan compliance, cash management, and maximize project performance
- Integrate annual budget and quarterly update with a longer term financial plan
- Ad-hoc analyses including loan refinancing, lease analysis, recapitalization of assets, disposition strategy, cash management, and profitability analysis
- Analyzes and reviews accounting and financial resources for property acquisitions, dispositions, and closings and budgets and expenditures and other corporate financial and accounting transactions
- Completes various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- College degree in accounting, finance, or related field, and/or equivalent experience is highly preferred.
- Proficiency with Argus Enterprise
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to prepare and explain financial data to board members, senior managers, staff, and external partners
- Accounting / Control
- Financial Analysis
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.