NorthMarq Multifamily is seeking a professional and driven individual Analyst who is interested in joining the SoCal multifamily brokerage team.
- Breakdown and analyze P&L statements and rent rolls;
- Utilize and maintain databases which track investment sales activity, construction pipeline, and other relevant real estate metrics.
- Work with Investment Sales Advisors to create a complete set of financials for all BOVs and Offering Memorandums
- Review industry surveys and benchmarks economic and demographic trends.
- Actively assist in the research, writing, and proofing of market intelligence for Offering Memorandums.
- Assist with preparing and presenting the results of the analysis, including graphics and charts, in a clear and concise manner.
- Establish strong working relationships with the team to understand and identify their needs for market intelligence.
- Research sales comparables and rent comparables for all BOVs and Offering Memorandums assigned by Investment Sales Advisors.
- Close attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to manage multiple assignments with changing priorities.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret various types of real estate data.
- Passionate about creating efficiencies and processes to better support the team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to interact effectively and professionally with a wide variety of internal parties.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Team player, strong work ethic and passion to work in the commercial real estate industry.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Investment Banking
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.