NorthMarq Multifamily is seeking a professional and driven individual for the position. The to-be-hired Marketing Coordinator will be exclusively part of the team based in SoCal. Responsibilities:
- Develop systems and create structure for NorthMarq SoCal Multifamily Office.
- Implement existing NorthMarq systems in the SoCal Multifamily Office.
- Create a strong working relationship with the Investment Sales Advisors to establish NorthMarq Multifamily as a leader in multifamily investment sales in California.
- Work with vendors to establish eBlast and Website Services for SoCal Multifamily Office.
- Create eBlast and websites (Brandcast) for the digital marketing of all Multifamily listings.
- Manage, track, assist and ensure proper protocols are followed with all listings from start to close of escrow.
- Manage deal marketing from start to finish.
- Create and or implement NorthMarq SoCal Multifamily brand standards for marketing and listing materials.
- Create templates for all marketing materials for Production Designers to drop in content and research.
- Create an icon library, graphs and charts (look and feel) to be used in neighborhood, city and county research documents for listing pitches/listings: BOVs and Offering Memorandums.
- Design all pitch and /or listing marketing materials.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and templates for pitches.
- Mange and define support staff structure, as SoCal Multifamily Investment grows within Southern California.
- Manage deal tasks and assign to various staff members based on pitch and launch dates.
- Create server structure for storage of all deal documents and marketing materials
- Collect analytics on all listings and create property marketing reports for sellers.
- Close attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to manage multiple assignments with changing priorities.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret various types of real estate data.
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Passionate about creating efficiencies and processes to better support the team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to interact effectively and professionally with a wide variety of internal parties.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Team player, strong work ethic and passion to work in the commercial real estate industry.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Investment Banking
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.