Montana Avenue Capital Partners, LLC (“MAC”) is looking for a highly motivated individual seeking a dynamic work environment. The ideal candidate would have 2-5 years of professional work experience in a real estate, investment banking, management consulting, or private equity environment.
Job duties include, but are not limited to, financial modeling of new and existing commercial real estate investments; conducting due diligence and managing the closing process on new investments, capital structuring, and asset dispositions; market analysis; preparation of reports for capital partners; and general asset management of existing and future investments.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in underwriting and closing of new acquisitions of debt and equity
- Draft investment memos
- Review and analyze operating performance of owned assets
- Assess leasing opportunities utilizing both quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports and assist in budget review processes for each owned asset
- Assemble and review economic, demographic, and other market information for each asset area, as needed, including market lease and sales comparables
- Monitor performance of competitive properties
Skills & Competencies
- BS/BA required
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience (flexible for the right candidate)
- Significant experience with Excel / financial modeling
- Knowledge of Argus a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong writing and presentation preparation skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Intellectual curiosity and creative problem-solving skills
Please submit resume/cover letter through Select Leaders. Selection will be based solely on merit and will be without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, marital status, or disability.
Montana Avenue Capital Partners, LLC
Montana Avenue Capital Partners, LLC (“MAC”) is a real estate investment, management, and development company based in Los Angeles, California with a regional office in Scottsdale, Arizona. MAC manages real property investments and loans on behalf of high net worth individuals, family offices, and institutional investors, targeting attractive risk-adjusted returns on equity, structured equity, and debt investments.
MONTANA AVENUE CAPITAL PARTNERS, LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.