Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners (“JL”) is a Washington, DC based urban regeneration company that
creates extraordinary places. The company is involved in real estate projects as an
investor/developer as well as a real estate advisor/development manager to third party clients.
Products include multifamily residential either for sale or rental, commercial and retail mixed use
A Development Coordinator at JL is responsible for assisting a Development Associate, Development
Manager and/or VP of Development with overall project execution on assigned projects. The
Development Coordinator will assist in ensuring compliance with the project business plan and all
aspects of the development process, as well as managing the execution of certain tasks as
determined by the project’s VP of Development. Project execution will include due diligence,
programming, design, entitlements, construction, completion and opening, warranty and closeout.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist in the day to day management of development projects including the oversight of project
contractors and consultants.
• Assist with procurement of easements, entitlements, off site agreements and permits.
• Assist with the selection, contracting and oversight of the project team such as architects
and engineers, expediters, builders, marketing, etc.
• Assist with management of design and construction efforts.
• Assist with documenting periodic project operational performance and positioning reviews,
including budget, schedule, business plan compliance, market analysis, product review, and latest
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in a field related to real estate development (i.e., engineering,
architecture, construction, finance, economics).
• Up to 4 years of relevant experience. Construction experience is preferred.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Project.
• Must be attentive to detail, proactive, results oriented and dependable.
• Must be able to exercise good judgment, take initiative, function independently and work in
close cooperation with others.
• Must have good interpersonal, organizational, administrative, and communication skills.
• Must be able to coordinate and prioritize a variety of tasks in a fast paced environment
- Project Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.