About Campus Apartments:
Campus Apartments (CA), headquartered in Philadelphia, is a vertically-integrated real estate company that acquires, develops, and operates student housing and conventional multifamily within markets that are anchored by “Eds and Meds.” As one of the nation’s largest student housing operators, we own and/or manage a portfolio of over 9,000 units and 22,000 beds in 18 states, representing over $2.0 billion in assets under management.
Campus Apartments is seeking an Investments Analyst for immediate hire to be involved in all aspects of the Company’s investment activities, ranging from initial investment analysis of potential acquisition and development opportunities through on-going asset management and venture level reporting. The Analyst will report to the SVP of Investments.
- Conduct market research to support investment initiatives
- Assist in the process of sourcing on- and off-market opportunities
- Conduct underwriting and various types of financial analyses to support acquisition, development, and asset management initiatives.
- Assist in preparing and coordinating investment memoranda
- Assist in the due diligence and closing process
- Must be comfortable creating and modifying Excel-based models
- Critical thinker that excels at synthesizing information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess a strong work ethic; be detail-oriented; and committed to meeting deadlines
- Excellent academic credentials; concentration or prior work experience in real estate is a plus
Qualified candidates should submit the following information:
- Brief cover letter indicating key strengths and reasons for interest in this position
- Current resume
Please send cover letter and resume to the email address below.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.