Property Manager Position
We are seeking a Property Manager with operating and administrative experience in student housing or multifamily apartments to become a part of our team! Newport Realty Management (NRM) is a real-estate management company managing investments across the U.S. Here at NRM, we are experts in the acquisition, development, financing and management of real estate projects in many real estate sectors. Opportunity to growth within the company as we plan to grow our real estate portfolio.
The Property Manager will oversee the operations, administration, leasing, marketing and tenant communications, etc. If interested, opportunity to live on-site in a large 1bd/1ba Master Suite.
- Oversee and coordinate all daily onsite property management activities and leasing
- Oversee the administration efforts
- Oversee marketing campaigns to bring new residential tenants
- Coordinate all operating activities with all the residential and commercial tenants
- Oversee any updating and improvement of properties to increase return on investment for owners
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property rules and regulations
- Must have previous experience in property management
- Experience with student housing property management a plus but not required
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to solve problems involving: residents, personnel, finances, equipment/ maintenance issues, emergency situations, etc.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, prepare reports to present to owners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare annual budgets and monitor results
- Experience with property management software, Appfolio a plus, or other accounting, property management software- can train the right candidate - but will have to learn the software and use daily.
Minimum 40 hours per week with additional hours as required for management of the property + Base salary – open based on experience + semi-annual bonuses based on performance + FREE rent onsite if applicable + other benefits
- General Management and C-Suite
- Property Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job