CRE Finance Council – New York City Office
Senior Manager, Education Initiatives
CREFC is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Senior Manager, Education Initiatives for its New York City office. The candidate will report to directly to the Executive Director.
The position requires the ability to interact with senior management and membership at all levels of CREFC in a fast-paced environment.
Professional and Educational Background
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a management role developing educational programming and materials.
- Working knowledge of the commercial real estate finance industry.
- Track record of successful content development for educational programs.
- The ability to be proactive, resourceful, and efficient to and maintain a high level of professionalism is crucial.
- Proven ability to skillfully conceptualize, analyze, synthesize, and evaluate information gathered from a wide variety of sources.
- Demonstrated understanding of educational design and the creative use of new technologies.
- Innovative thinker with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster effective relationships with key constituencies.
- Proven ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and other MS Office products.
- Superior writing and communications skills are essential.
- Effective time management. Proven ability to simultaneously handle multiple assignments, prioritize and work within deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent command (intermediate to advanced) of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office products.
- Manage the organization’s comprehensive strategic education program to advance its mission and goals.
- Assess, develop and implement educational programming and produce materials for distribution and sale.
- Develop a diverse mix of education programs in live and enduring formats using a variety of multi-media platforms.
- Staff and manage the Education Committee comprised of industry experts who drive the strategic education mission.
- Manage the Young Professionals Program and proactively interact with the Young Professionals Subcommittee to develop educational programming & networking events relevant to CRE finance.
- Coordinate educational programming dates, venues, speakers and panelists with CREFC members.
- Work with host-site coordinator to arrange event logistics for post-education program networking sessions including optimal seating arrangements, AV capabilities, handouts, etc.
- Track event attendance. Ensure smooth registration process for each event.
- Work with members to facilitate the development of themes, designs and educational content for existing and new conferences, training programs, panels, webinars and educational E-Primers.
- Expand face-to-face educational offerings throughout the country, forming satellite subcommittees in multiple cities to help set up local educational panels/networking opportunities.
Responsible for discovering and developing opportunities, while keeping current offerings fresh and relevant.
Competitive salary and benefits package; salary commensurate with experience.
CRE Finance Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About CRE Finance Council
The CRE Finance Council (CREFC) is the trade association for lenders, investors, and servicers engaged in the $3.5 trillion commercial real estate finance industry. More than 300 companies and 10,000 individuals are members of CREFC. Member firms include commercial banks, insurance companies, private equity funds, mortgage REITs, investment grade and B-piece buyers, servicers and rating agencies, among many others. CREFC promotes capital formation, encouraging commercial real estate finance market efficiency, transparency and liquidity. In addition to its Member Forums, committees and working groups, CREFC acts as a legislative and regulatory advocate for the industry, playing a vital role in setting market standards and providing education for market participants in this key sector of the global economy. For more information please visit our website.
This job is no longer active.