Hampshire Properties, a Brooklyn based, NY based large Real Estate Investment Firm, is seeking a full time, on-site, Assistant Property Manager for a commercial office building of over 1 million Square Feet located in Menands, New York which is only minutes from downtown Albany. The position is an exciting opportunity to work with the current property manager in overseeing this prized asset and build up its value through operational efficiencies. The job includes but is not limited to:
- Solicit bids for repairs and new Tenant renovations
- Direct trades, contractors, maintenance workers and inspect work for quality control
- Assist management with maintenance crew scheduling and follow up
- Supervise tenant renovations in a timely manner
- Communicate with tenant’s complaints and troubleshooting
- Follow up with Tenant repairs to insure Tenant satisfaction
- Create scopes of work and bid out large projects.
- Must have general knowledge of construction process; for 3 years minimum
- Knowledge of basic microsoft word, excel etc. a must.
- Knowledge of Yardi or similar property management software a plus.
- Facilities Management
- Project Management
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.