Kandle is a private equity firm focused on investing in real estate and real estate related businesses that can benefit from the application of technology solutions and processes to drive improved risk-adjusted investment returns.
As a member of the Investment Team, the Sr. Analyst is primarily responsible for executing programmatic real estate joint ventures throughout the US. This role offers the opportunity to work on all facets of the investment process, and engage with a multitude of constituents both internally as well as externally.
The Sr. Analyst is primarily responsible for assisting with various stages of the investment process, including:
- Underwriting prospective investments
- Managing the potential investment pipeline database
- Performing in-house, and monitoring third-party, due diligence
- Preparing Investment Memoranda for presentation to firm’s Investment Committee
- Managing investment closing and funding processes
- Asset Management
- Monitoring and analyzing investment performance
- Reporting on investment performance
Kandle seeks to hire individuals who are intelligent, highly motivated and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. In addition to strong quantitative and analytical skills, as well as an unwavering commitment to ethics and integrity, the successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- 1+ years of experience in commercial real estate investing, preferably at a principal investment firm
- Development experience, and knowledge of need-based rental housing sector (i.e., market rate multifamily, student and senior) preferred
- Proven ability to work on all aspects of the investment process, and interact in an effective manner with various counterparties at all levels
- Strong verbal communication and business writing skills with the ability to clearly present information to other team members
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a member of a team on multiple transactions simultaneously, managing resources to ensure all work is completed accurately and within established timeframes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Bachelor’s degree required (business degree, or equivalent, preferred)
- Asset Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.