Conrad Investment Management (Conrad) is a nascent private equity investment management company focused on real assets that have undervalued social and environmental characteristics. We strive to be a best in class fiduciary, focused on understanding our partners’ needs and objectives and providing innovative, holistic solutions.
Conrad seeks talented team-oriented professionals, believing every employee plays an integral role in helping our partners achieve their goals.
- Perform market research and analysis
- Model and perform detailed financial analysis of potential acquisitions
- Assist with marketing activities
- Interact effectively with both internal team and outside contacts
- Assist in other projects they may arise
Desired Characteristics, Skills, and Experience:
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop creative approaches to solving problems
- Superlative written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Strong financial modeling skills, with experience building complex financial models in Excel
- 2-3 years of experience in a real estate investment firm, investment bank, or similar organization
- Asset Management
- Research/Market Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.