This opportunity is targeting candidates with 0 - 3 years of commercial real estate experience (finance, construction management/budgeting, etc.) with a sincere interest in asset management. FIRM: Prime Finance is a dynamic real estate private equity firm that has originated or invested over $10 billion in commercial real estate mortgages and sub-debt. Our investors include many leading private retirement programs, university endowments, foundations, and high net worth investors. Prime Finance is looking to add a new member to its Chicago office to work with our Asset Management team. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: The Analyst will focus primarily on monitoring and reporting asset level performance, including tracking construction progress, administering funding requests, identifying potential issues, and assisting senior members of the team with existing asset business plan development and implementation. Responsibilities will also include:
- Modeling cash flows and mortgage structures to report asset performance to the firm s Asset Management executive team;
- Preparation of monthly asset status reports;
- Researching competitive properties and real estate markets and providing asset performance projections based on market conditions;
- Interacting with development and management partners to effectively identify asset performance issues and collectively determine successful action plans; and
- Assisting the firm s capital markets team with various reporting requirements as well as capital markets transactions.
- 0 3 years of relevant experience, including: real estate, construction management/budgeting, or finance;
- Development and/or real estate cash flow modeling experience;
- Strong quantitative, analytical and technical computer skills including proficiency in MS Office and Argus;
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Business or related;
- A true self-starter capable of accomplishing complicated tasks with limited supervision;
- Strong interest in the real estate private equity industry; and
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Financial Analysis
- Alternative Investments
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.