Multi-Family New Construction Lease Up
The Beach Company offers the widest range of real estate services of any firm in the region. Our privately held enterprise is actively engaged in development and management of many distinctive properties. Within our multi-faceted organization, the Property Management Division is immediately seeking a full time Property Manager dedicated to the Cardinal multi-family community in Columbia, SC.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of the day to day activities of the property.
- Creating and adhering to the annual budgets.
- Maintain accurate records of community transactions and lease files.
- Handle the leasing process from start to finish by answering the phones, scheduling appointments, greeting prospects, conducting tours, processing applications, compiling lease documents and moving the new resident in.
- Ensure all rents are collected, posted and deposited in a timely manner.
- Solicit bids, negotiate contracts and oversee vendors and contractors.
- Coding and Data entry of A/P invoices.
- Handling all correspondences for the property.
- Creating and implementing marketing and advertising strategies to meet the goals of the property.
- Oversight of apartment turns and quality of make ready apartments.
- Dispatch service requests and follow up to insure the work is completed promptly and correctly.
- Responsible for all lease renewals and renewal documents.
- Insure resident satisfaction and retention by handling issues with courtesy and expeditiously as they arise.
- Create and distribute quarterly newsletters.
- Establish excellent relationships with residents, owners, management and vendors.
- Data entry into MRI software systems on a daily basis.
- Compiling data and completing weekly and monthly reports.
- Must be willing to learn additional aspects of various property management including HOA, POA and commercial management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years of multifamily property management experience with proven sales skills is required, preferably inclusive of Lease Up experience.
- Must hold a South Carolina Property Manager’s license or South Carolina Real Estate License. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and initiate appropriate course of action.
- Effectively convey ideas, images and goals to a diverse group of personalities.
- Must be versatile and open to new challenges.
- Must have excellent command of the English language including comprehension and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Competence in personal computer skills, math, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in MRI software is preferred.
- Must possess a positive attitude and ability to remain calm and clear headed in stressful situations.
- Neat, clean and professional in appearance at all times.
- Must be able to work weekends as needed.
The Beach Company offers a comprehensive benefit package and competitive compensation. Qualified Applicants may apply via this website.
The Beach Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that uses EVerify. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, The Beach Company and its affiliates do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.