Crescent is looking for an enthusiastic analyst to join our office team in Dallas, Texas. You will be working directly with senior management to manage existing office real estate investments as well as underwriting, modeling, and conducting due diligence on potential office investments. You will conduct, analyze and summarize market research, transactional trends, and target asset competitive sets. We invest across all product types including multifamily and hospitality in the US.
This is the perfect job for you if:
- You understand major real estate markets and can study and diagnose current supply/demand situations. You know office operating metrics and performance capabilities.
- You are a self-starter and enjoy problem solving. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You communicate clearly, and you write well.
- You are motivated and driven. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with Crescent and truly make a difference.
- You have strong working proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, with established Excel financial modeling expertise, those little details.
- You have experience modeling in Argus Enterprise
- Of course, you must have integrity and a strong sense of ethics.
As our Office Financial Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Assist in financial analysis and tracking of the operational performance of the existing office portfolio to identify trends and opportunities.
- Complete cash flow forecasts or other analysis as needed for strategic decision making concerning individual assets. Track market conditions and performance in relation to current portfolio performance
- Assist in the underwriting, financial modeling, diligence, and internal memo preparation for office acquisitions and originations. Work alongside office team to negotiate, structure, finance, and close acquisitions and investments.
- Build and update advanced Argus Enterprise and excel models and reports that evaluate investment opportunities, fundamental economic/industry outlook, and currently owned/operated assets.
- Drafts internal/external communications, memos, and presentations with high levels of professional institutional quality as directed.
- Managing capital and property improvement plans over existing or newly acquired office assets.
- Performs ad-hoc requests for the investment community, industry, and portfolio-related data and research.
- Responsible for assembly and documentation of exhibits and supporting materials for transactional documents
- Participates in discussions during strategic meetings to discuss investment initiatives and pipeline.
- Performs any other job-related duties as assigned.
You need to have:
- A bachelor's degree, ideally with a focus on real estate or finance
- At least two years of office experience in real estate investment, financial banking, or private equity firms
You will also need to:
- Be able to demonstrate analytical and financial modeling experience.
- Have hands-on transactional due diligence and closing experience with the ability to prepare operating memorandums and/or detailed valuation presentations.
- Have a proven outstanding work and/or academic track record with a demonstrated history of achievement.
- Be able to travel up to 15%
Google to learn more about Crescent Real Estate
- Our website
- Like us on Facebook
- Check us out on
We offer opportunities for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world, responsibilities, and rewards based on contributions, and competitive pay and benefits.
Salary will commensurate with your experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401(k) Plan with a company match and more we can talk about later. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon completing a background check.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job