Valiance Capital is a privately held real estate investment firm that focuses on the acquisition of opportunistic, value-add multi-family, and student housing properties. We specialize in revitalizing well-located properties in high demand/supply-constrained markets in California and have successfully completed over $130M in real estate transactions.
Our firm – while still in Start-Up mode – is undergoing a surge of successful growth and is zeroing in on its next key hire that will help contribute to our company’s mission to impact a million people’s lives in their journey toward financial freedom.
The foundation of our organization is anchored in our devoted team of professionals, who are all dedicated to each other and focused on client satisfaction, successful project execution, and a commitment to relationships built on trust, collaboration and confidence. We are only looking for the next A-player who is eager to grow, learn, and use their gifts and strong work ethic to contribute to our highly collaborative and entrepreneurial team culture. Are you that person?
You are a big-picture visionary professional, who is seeking to provide support to the team. You’re a driven and motivated professional with a track record of handling many operational tasks at one time, supporting a very fast paced office. You are career-focused, proactive, mission-driven, and results-driven. You are highly organized and have a keen eye for details, ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do. You can work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters. You are deadline driven with a sense of urgency and highly organized, detailed with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage, anticipate, and oversee day-to-day executive administrative support to CEO/Managing Principal and Executive Team. You will manage calendar(s), develop agendas, take & distribute minutes, manage approvals for expense reports & credit card reconciliations.
- Provide executive administrative support to Managing Principal with financial, accounting, and other ad hoc projects
- Lead, manage, and execute day-to-day front and back office operations, including mail management, overseeing purchase & delivery of supplies, food & beverages, etc. You will foster team collaboration and productivity, and cultivate a dynamic company culture.
- Utilizing the various technology platforms, support third party teams, vendors, general contractors, and investors.
- Manage Entity Formation and setup of new companies and operating bank accounts; various cash management responsibilities.
- Assist with any project management, construction management, asset management or property management related activity in collaboration with operations deal team, while on and off-site.
- You are confident in your ability to support a growing team and are highly organized with strong time management skills and logical decision-making abilities; you’re able to anticipate a few steps ahead.
- You’re self-starting, efficient, and a team player, always looking for ways to improve processes and lighten the team’s load.
- You are trustworthy and accountable with a high level of integrity and perseverance.
- You’re entrepreneurial-oriented with an ability and desire to run initiatives end to end with full ownership.
- You have a strong work ethic and eagerness to drive assignments and tasks on time, with a strong focus on quality and performance.
- Bachelor's in liberal arts, communications, public relations, marketing, or related field (it’s a plus if it’s in business or business-related field, but it’s not required).
- Strong professionalism, communication, and “people skills.”
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task; strong attention to detail.
- Strong technical and computer skills – Microsoft Office, Adobe In-Design.
- Integration of Outlook, Google Calendar, Asana, and other productivity platforms.
- This position is a full-time, salaried role. Depending on experience, salary range is $55,000 - $70,000.
- Benefits include (7) paid Holidays, (2) weeks PTO, and eligible expense reimbursement.
- Final compensation package based on experience and qualifications.
- The position is based primarily at our office in Berkeley, CA and requires traveling to our San Francisco office, as well as various property sites within our Portfolio.
- Working on weekends and longer than normal hours may be required, as needed.
- The position provides opportunities for further career advancement within the industry, within the company and affiliate companies.
- Investor Relations
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.