BE authentic. BE different. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Senior Project Manager in Sacramento, CA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You will be responsible for delivering project management best practices and providing the highest level of services for all aspects of large-scale maintenance projects, tenant improvement and capital improvements. You will develop and implement sustainability-related initiatives in conjunction with project designers and contractors, respectively.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or construction management, architecture/interior design.
- 10+ years of experience in Project and/or Construction Management.
- PMP and LEED AP preferred.
- Ability to read construction drawings and ability to identify risks associated.
- Proven track record of successfully managing a range of projects sizes for large/global corporate clients.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
Bonus skills and experience
- Detail oriented and ability to work in a fast paced multi faced environment.
- Ability to work/interpret needs of cross functional departments; Security, Engineering, Property Management.
What success looks like
- You successfully manage client stakeholder’s expectation by maintaining a culture of service excellence.
- You can manage internal and external resources while coordinating long term planning with property and facility Managers.
- Passionate and strategic, you will leverage your expertise to ensure project deadlines are met.
- You are passionate about Green initiatives and support the sustainability coordination in the implementation of Green Building Programs, including EPA Energy Star Portfolio an LEED EBOM.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Project Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
10+ to 15 years