Job Description: Industrious is currently seeking an Accountant to join our Bethesda of ce. This individual will perform all accounting functions related to property management and tenant services for buildings under management.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly cash reconciliations of partnership/LLC accounts.
- Process payables and payment via check runs.
- Process and book all receivables, and prepare delinquent rent reports.
- Prepare monthly nancial statements for all entities.
- Ensure all tenant obligations are billed in accordance with applicable leases.
- Maintain uniform chart of accounts setup for multiple partnership entities, new construction, and development projects.
- Ensuring accurate and timely payment of partnership distributions, management fees, and intercompany reimbursements of transactions between multiple partnership entities.
- Prepare year-end financial statements for independent auditors and tax accountants.
- Assist with payroll processing to include ling local, multi-state and federal taxes, including but not limited to W-2 processing and ling.
- Oversee 1099 lings, Sales & Use Tax return preparation, Business License Tax returns, Personal Property Tax returns.
- Assist with property tax payments and assessment appeals for all properties.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
- CPA certificate preferred.
- Three years relevant work experience in real estate development, construction and/or property management.
- Experience using Yardi Breeze and/or Yardi Voyager.
- Team player who is organized, proactive, self-directed, conscientious and assumes accountability and responsibility for speci c performance and work product.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Of ce Products. Also, some experience in Skyline or other accounting software is a plus.
- Accounting / Control
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job